Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Campaign for 2012's Fave Boot is...

TIMBERLANDS!!

Join my campaign! Timbs in 2012!
In the spirit of election time, I am heading my own campaign, and my vote is for Timberlands in 2012!!

Let’s bring them Back!!! Well they never left, but we are far from the Manolo Blanik/Steve Madden Days when everyone was rocking the Timberlands (circa 2002) w/ a heel, or rockin’ them OG style in the classic boot. (I still have my pair from college, they were my go-to during fall finals week)…and if you live in the North, they never went anywhere, but this is for my Floridians and southerners.
So you say, “E, I’m not a lumberjack, what do I wear my Timbs with?”
                                                                                                                      I got you….
Pair them with your skinnys and a cute hooded sweater, or with your fave flannel. Want to rep your fave football team? (go Jags) throw on your team shirt and your jeans and rock them. And since this is for my southerns/Floridians (because let’s face it, we are NOT southern) you can still rock them with your shorts and a flowy top while you anticipate the fall. Or with a cute sweater dress. Accessorize them with your fave beanie, and pull out the boot socks!!!


In celebration of fall and to kick off this campaign, I’m ordering a new pair of boots. Knee-high timbs. You can go on their website and customize your own pair. These are mine, I’m just waiting for September 22, 2012 to make it official, so you will know it’s real (first day of fall if you’re wondering). I opted for a similar color to the ones I already own because that is just my preference when it comes to these boots, but do you boos.


Why you may ask am I voting for the Timberland boot in 2012?
1. Because, I said so!! (I kid…..kind of)
2. These are the most super cool boot ever.
3. They will last you until the end of time. They are made of high-quality and durable leather, I’ve had my pair since…ehhh…2003 (the boots above are almost 10 years old!!!)
4. They will never go out of style. Timberlands are right up there with classic black pumps....So says me...
@Beauty84Brains
@ShoesWithAView

No comments:

Post a Comment