Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Who doesn't like a little Cognac in the Fall?

Cognac happens to be one of Pantones fall 2014 colors, but it is all around a staple fall color.

When you think of Cognac, you think dark, rich, and smooth. The same things goes for me when I think of a shoe of the same color. I seek this shade every year, without fail, for a fall staple.

Cognac also serves as a fall nude shoe, or even a nude shoe for those of us with darker skin.

With Cognac, you can't go wrong. There are no rules when choosing a style of shoe. I have a certain respect for the seasons, so I would look for a leather look, or something with a suede texture, as I did in the picture above.

Happy Shopping
::sips real Cognac::

Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Skirt: Pantone Misted yellow...Thrifted
Top: Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment